Almost every electronics enthusiast has run into pin issues with 1602 or the like LCDs. This module has a PCF8574T onboard which reduces the number of data pins needed to control the LCD down to 2! This excludes the power/ground pins which are also required.
There is an onboard potentiometer to control the LCD backlight and a jumper to disable it completely.
- For all standard 5V 16 Chars, 2 Lines and 20 Chars, 4 Lines LCD
- PCF8574T Driver
- Connector Pins: SDA / SCL / VCC / GND
- Potentiometer for Contrast
- Disable Backlight by jumper
- Arduino-Library LiquidCrystalI2C available
- Arduino IDE Example
- Size: 40mm x 18mm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Character Displays with Particle
Crunching numbers is fine, but sometimes you really need to visualise what’s going on in the tiny brain of your Photon. There are numerous different ways to visualise data or text on a microcontroller from binary LEDs, to HDMI displays, however...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.