Expand your memory resources on your next project with the addition of this handy SD Card module. Supports 5V+3.3V inputs; all IOs are well marked.
- Brand new and high quality.
- SD Card module can make your SD application more easier and simple.
- It is easily interfaced as a peripheral to your arduino sensor shield module.
- Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card using your arduino.
- Can be used for SD Card more eaisly, such as for MP3 Player, MCU/ARM system control.
- All SD SPI pins output, MOSI, SCK, MISO and CS.
- Support 5V/3.3V input.
- Size:5.1cm x 3.1cm - 2.01inch x 1.22inch.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.