This is a Full Wave High Gain Omni Antenna for LoRaWAN Gateway and Base Station applications.
Full Wave antennas will almost always outperform 1/2 and 1/4 wave variants, especially for weak signals. This is the best Full Wave Antenna we've been able to find and evaluate for LoRa applications.
- Full wave antenna
- 115cm long, including pre-installed mount bracket
- Covers AU915 & AS923 LoRa bands
- Standard 50 ohm impedance
- While perfectly fine for low power use, it can operate up to 10 watts
- -30 to +80ºC temperature operation
- Durable Glass Fibre sheath
- Complete with 5 Metres RG58 and REVERSE POLARITY SMA Male connector (so it can be directly connected to products that have typical duck antennas fitted)
- Weight: 905g
- VSWR <1.6:1
- Polarisation Linear - Vertical
If you need something shorter, then we have a 40cm 1/2 wave antenna.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Send a Downlink from Adafruit.io via The Things Network
Any good LoRaWAN device can send data up to the cloud, but now its time to send data back down to the device. TTN Fair Access Policy limits the data each device can send. A TTN device can use 30 seconds of uplink time per day, per device. At most, yo...
- The Things Network, IFTTT, and BEYOND!
Connecting your Pycom Lopy4 or another LoRaWAN device to The Things Network is the first step toward fully realized IoT fun! You’ve connected your device to TTN, you’ve decoded your payloads and now you can see all that data right there i...
- Encoding and Decoding Payloads on The Things Network
Sending data to the cloud is great! You’ve followed our Getting Started on The Things Network Tutorial and you have data streaming out of your Pycom Lopy4 and into your TTN account. There is just one problem, it’s all bytes! How do we get...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.