Use this nice fixed laser mount to attach any of Adafruit's laser diode modules to your desk, robot, shark, etc. A set-screw holds the laser in place. Has a flat mounting plate with four holes for easy attachment and adjustment. Fits all of Adafruit's modules.
Laser not included
- Dimensions: 35mm x 30mm x 18mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 3.5mm / 0.14"
- Mounting hole pattern: Square 14.8mm (along the length) x 23.8mm (along the width)
- Fits lasers with up to 12.5mm diameter (0.5")
- Weight: 22 grams
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.