With the BigQuad deck you can transform your Crazyflie 2.0 to a bigger quad by connecting external ESCs (Electronic Speed Controller) to the breakout connectors on the deck. The autodetection of the deck makes this transformation possible to do in seconds. The deck contains breakout header connectors for additional accessories such as external receiver (CPPM input) and GPS. It also has the possibility to monitor battery voltage and current.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 quadcopter and uses its expansion board system. Please have a look at the buyers guide for more info about the Crazyflie 2.0 ecosystem. For more information about how to use the expansion decks check out the getting started with expansion deckspage.
- • 4 x ESC connectors
- • 0.1" header mounting holes for additional connectivity:
- • CPPM input (3 pin)
- • GPS input (4 pin)
- • I2C expansion (4 pin)
- • Battery and current monitoring input (3 pin)
- • Buzzer output (2 pin)
- • Connect one or two additional decks
- • Automatic detection of expansion deck
- • Power Crazyflie 2.0 with 4.5V - 5.5V from ESC.
- • BiqQuad deck inputs are 5V tolerant.
- • Battery voltage monitoring divider scaled for input up to 23V.
- • Current monitoring input 0V - 3V.
- • BiqQuad deck and Crazyflie 2.0 current consumption:
- • ~120mA without any additional decks.
- • Up to 500mA if Crazyflie 2.0 battery is connected and charging.
- • 1-wire memory for automatic expansion deck detection.
- • Weight: 3.8g
- • Size (WxHxD): 36x40x5mm
- • M3 mounting holes placed 30.5mm square.
- • Designed for mounting above or under the Crazyflie 2.0
- • 1x BigQuad deck
- • 4x M2x4 nylon screw
- • 2x M2x6 hex spacer
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact [email protected]
|Crazyflie 2.0||Crazyradio PA - long range 2.4Ghz USB radio dongle with antenna||Crazyflie 2.0 debug adapter kit||Crazyflie 2.0 - LED-ring Expansion Board|
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.