This handy bent-wire display stand was originally designed to hold up 7" tablets but the rubberized design is great for general purpose electronics & TFT holding. Adafruit use it to hold up Adafruit's HDMI displays while connected to a Pi - even though it is meant for 7" Adafruit found that its fine for 5" to 10" TFTs since they're not as heavy as a tablet. You can adjust the angle and collapse it for travel.
iPad mini, screen and Mho's Resistance not included :)
Adjustable Bent-Wire Stand - up to 7" Tablets and Small Screens (17:43)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.