The DFRobot 3D gesture sensor is an interactive sensor that integrates 3D gesture recognition and motion tracking. This sensor can be used to detect clockwise/counterclockwise rotation and movement directions.
The gesture sensor is designed based on Microchip patent GestIC® technology, using electric near field sensing technology, including 3D gesture input sensing system and advanced 3D signal processing unit. The effective detection range is 0-10cm. This sensor can be applied to various interactive projects.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 - 5V
- Interface Type: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x42
- Gesture Detection Range: 5cm
- Distance Induction Range: 10cm
- Dimensions : 72 x 54 mm / 2.83 x 2.12"
- Operating Temperature: - 20 ℃ ~ + 85 ℃
- Spatial Resolution: 150 dpi
- 3D Gesture Sensor mini x1
- XH2.54-6P pin header x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.