This DC Blower really moves some air! Pulling about 1Amp @ 12VDC, this blower is rated at 16CFM (although it seems like more to us). We’ve used this blower to build small hovercrafts and to cool off on a hot day, they’re also handy for inflating “transforming” e-textiles garments!
- Rated Voltage: 6-12VDC
- Rated Current: 1Amp
- Rated Airflow: 16CFM
- Rated Power: 10W
- Outlet Diameter: 33mm
- Fan Speed: 3000-3500rpm
Note - these units can be quite noisy! While they move a lot of air, they are fairly low tech and might rattle depending on the angle they are mounted.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.