- 3D Printer
- Linear Actuators
- Model No:42BYGH40-170-4A
- Step Angle (degrees) :1.8
- 2 Phase
- Rated Voltage : 12V
- Rated Current : [email protected] ,[email protected]
- Holding Torque : 3.5kg*cm (48.6 oz/in)
- Hold Torque with Gearbox: 18kg·cm (176N·cm)
- Gear Ratio: 5.18:1
- Winding resistance: 1.5 Ω
- Winding inductance: 2.5 mH
- Max flux linkage: 1.8 Vs
- Step Angle Accuracy : ±5% (full step, no load)
- Resistance Accuracy: ±10%
- Inductance Accuracy: ±20%
- Temperature Rise: 80°C Max.(rated current,2 phase on)
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~+50°C
- Insulation Class: B
- Dimension: 42×42×40mm
- Mounting: 4 x M3
- Mounting Hole Diameter：Φ28
- Stepper Motor with Planet Gear Box X 1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Motor Drivers vs. Motor Controllers
If you’ve ever built a robot with wheels, or any motorised parts really, you’ll have come across the issue of needing to drive it from your microcontroller. Because a standard chip is only able to output a small amount of current, you&rsq...
- IoT Chicken Shed (Arduino, Wifi)
If you have chickens and find you're not always available to close the gate at night or check the water levels each day, then why not use an ESP8266 to automate your chicken door and receive alerts door status and low water level, as well as allow you to remotely control the door from anywhere over the internet. ...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.