These pins can be crimped on wires and snapped into Pololu's crimp connector housings to create custom cables that are compatible with standard 0.1"-pitch male and female headers and solderless breadboards. They work with 22 to 28AWG wires, though 22AWG wires with thick insulation might be difficult to fit into the pins.
Note that crimping these pins on wires can be a difficult and time-consuming process without a good crimping tool (and sometimes even with a good crimping tool). Please consider Pololu's wires with pre-crimped terminals, which use these same pins, or Pololu's premium jumper wires as simpler alternatives.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.