Trying to find the right stepper motor is not an easy job. There are so many stepper motors in the market with variant quality and price. After testing more than 10 different stepper motors, we finally had one that meets our quality and price requirements. This motor has been passed DFRobot Lab 3 months continuous running tests. It was installed on our 3D printer for 24x5 running for 3 months, and it is still serving its role. For that reason, DFRobot highly recommends this motor to 3D printer community.
It comes with 4 pin JST connector which is compatible with ultimaker control board, the cable length is 50cm.
- Model No: 42BYGH40-1.8-22A
- Step Angle (degrees) : 1.8
- 2 Phase
- Rated Voltage : 3.4V
- Current : 1.7A/PHASE
- Holding Torque : 3.5kg*cm
- Detent Torque: 180g*cm
- 5mm Diameter Drive Shaft
- Winding resistance: 2±10% Ω/PHASE
- Winding inductance: 2±20% mH/PHASE
- Max flux linkage: 1.8 Vs
- Maximum Detent Torque: 0.016 N.M
- Total inertia (kg.m.m): 3.5 Kg.m.m
- Total friction (kg.m/s): 4 Kg.m/s
- Step Angle Accuracy : ±5% (full step, no load)
- Temperature Rise: 80°C Max.(rated current,2 phase on)
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~+50°C
- Isulation Class: B
- Life: 6000 hours
- Cable Length:50cm
- Weight: 270 gram
- 1x Stepper Motor (42BYGH40-1.8-22A)
- 1x 500mm XH 2.54 cable
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.