Do you want to do some projects with stepper motors such as a drafting instrument, a 3D printer, an auto curtain......? As we all know, regular stepper motors are hard to drive, but with this stepper motor shield, you can easily drive 2 stepper motors via just 6 digital I/O pins. This board is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3. This shield directly supports Xbee and Xbee form factor Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and RF modules and is easy to connect cables via screwless PC terminals. Each stepper motor has a code switch for adjusting driving modes to obtain different rotational speeds. Interfaces of the board include extension 6 channel Analog I/O, 8 channel Digital I/O & I2C.
- V2 replaces DRV8825 as stepper motor driver, higher micro stepping (1/32)
- Increase 3.3/5V input signal switch, compatible with 3.3V microcontroller
- Expand the driver Enable pins, support sleep mode
- Input Voltage: 8.2-45 VDC
- Output current: 1.6 A (Limited)
- Working voltage: 3.3/5 V
- Driving pin: D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D12
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1, 8, 1/16, 1/32
- Support Dual Bipolar Stepper Motor
- Support XBee interface
- Compatible with the Arduino UNO R3, Leonardo, Mega microcontroller
- Dimension: 83 * 55 * 25 mm/3.26 * 2.16 * 0.98 inches
- Weight: 48 g
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.