- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- Easily control 2 stepper motors with only 4 digital I/Os.
- Fully compatible with Arduino UNO R3、Leonardo、Mega and supports XBee，XBee Wi-Fi，Bluetooth and RF modules.
- 6 Analog / 10 Digital & I2C
- Screwless connection with press and connect. For detailed pin mapping please refer to product wiki.
- Each stepper motor has a switch for mode switch to obtain different rotational speed. Step modes include 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/16.
- Wireless switch next to Xbee. "PROG" mode for USB uploading and "RUN" mode for wireless communication.
- Input Voltage：8-35V DC(Just power the stepper motor driver)
- Press to connect cables, quick and easy
- Digital I/O:D4,D5,D6,D7
- 10 channel digital I/O&6 channel Analog I/O addition
- A4988 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver
- Adjustable current limiting
- Up to 2 A output current per coil
- Five different microstep resolutions (down to 1/16-step)
- Stepper Motor Shield For Arduino (1 unit)
- A4988 Motor Drivers (2 units)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.