Speed control is achieved through conventional PWM which can be obtained from Arduino’s PWM output Pin 10 and 11. The enable/disable function of the motor control is signalled by Arduino Digital Pin 12 and 13. The Motor shield can be powered directly from Arduino or from external power source. It is strongly encouraged to use external power supply to power the motor shield.
- Arduino UNO
- Arduino UNO R3
- Arduino Mega 1280/2560
- Motor Driven Voltage: 4.8V to 35V
- Output Current: up to 2A/channel
- Total Power Dissipation: 25W（T=75℃）
- Driven Structure: Dual full-bridge driver
- Driven Power Port: External power terminal, or VIN from Arduino
- Driven Output Port: 2 channel screw terminals, or male PIN headers
- Control Port: 4 TTL Compatible digital signals (Digital 10-13)
- Operation Temperature: -25℃ to 130℃
- Shield Size: 56x57mm
- 2A Motor Shield For Arduino x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.