- Operating voltage: DC5V
- Static current: 5mA
- Operating current: 30mA
- Operating range: 25cm ~ 4.5m
- Resolution: 0.5cm
- Detecting Angle: < 70°
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 70°C
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Dimension: 41mm * 28.5mm/1.61*1.12 inches
- Weight: 54g
- Weather - proof Ultrasonic Sensor with Separate Probe x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Ultrasonic Sensing with Pycom
One of the most common sensors in any makers toolbox is the HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Rangefinder. They are an easy to use solution for detecting the proximity of objects up to 6m away! They work best in the 1-2 meter range though. In this tutorial, we will...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Hands-on with Sensors
What good is a robot if it can’t interact with the environment around it? Sensors are the backbone of almost every electronics project as they allow your program to make decisions based on external stimuli. We’ve got sensors for all kinds...
- Water Tank Level Sensor
Imagine getting home from work, its winter, its cold. You have a shower to warm up and half way through your shower...... your water stops. You wrap a towel around yourself, remove the shampoo from your eyes and go out into the cold to swap the tanks as the water tank you were using had run dry. This was a common occurrence in my house......... but not anymore. Now I can keep visually see the level of water in my water tanks on m...
- Arduino Tide Gauge
I used an Arduino and a US-100 ultrasonic sensor to make an extremely low-cost tide gauge. This project measures the tide by sensing the distance to water using a US-100 ultrasonic sensor. The device has a 3D printed base and uses a peanut butter jar to create a waterproof housing. The 3D printed base fits atop a PVC tube which acts as a stilling well to dampen wave effects. Timestamped data is logged to a mi...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.