Have you ever had the urge to rush out into your shed and build your own weather station? Well, this weather station kit includes an anemometer (for wind speed measurements), wind vane (for wind direction) and rain bucket (for rainfall measurements). Simply connect all of your weather reading devices up to the control board and use the serial port on your Arduino to read the measurements!
There are so many broader uses for a weather station, having all the parts you need to start your own in one kit is sensational!
Also, this kit is compatible with Arduino.
Format of Data Output
The control board will output 37 bytes per second, including the end CR/LF.
- c000：air direction, degree
- s000：air speed(1 minute), 0.1 miles per hour
- g000：air speed(5 minutes), 0.1 miles per hour
- t086：temperature, Fahrenheit
- r000：rainfall(1 hour), 0.01 inches
- p000：rainfall(24 hours), 0.01 inches
- h53：humidity,% (00％= 100)
- b10020：atmosphere,0.1 hpa
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Temperature range: -40~80℃
- Humidity range: 0~99%
- Package Dimension: 20*18*30 CM
- Weight: 4480g
- Anemometer x1
- Wind vane x1
- Rain bucket x1
- Stainless steel studdle (30CM) x2
- Stainless steel studdle (29CM) x1
- Component package x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade