A VGA Camera Module designed to easily interface with microcontrollers. Lots of examples on the internet, Google "OV7670 Camera".
- High sensitivity for low-light operation.
- Low operating voltage for embedded application.
- Standard SCCB interface compatible with I2C interface.
- Raw RGB, RGB (GRB4:2:2, RGB565/555/444),YUV(4:2:2) and YCbCr(4:2:2) output format.
- Support VGA, CIF and from CIF to 40 x 30 format.
- Vario Pixel method for sub-sampling.
- Auto Image Control: AEC, AGC, AWB, ABF, ABLC.
- Image Quality Control: Color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness and anti-blooming.
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction.
- Support image scaling.
- Lens shading correction.
- Flicker 50/60Hz auto detection.
- Color saturation level auto adjust.
- Edge enhancement level auto adjust.
- De-noise level auto adjust.
- Photosensitive Array: 640 x 480.
- IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V.
- Operating Power: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV.
- Sleeping Mode: <20μA.
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 deg C.
- Output Format: YUV/YCbCr4:2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4:2:2 Raw RGB Data (8 digit).
- Lens Size: 1/6".
- Vision Angle: 25 degree.
- Max. Frame Rate: 30fps VGA.
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec).
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 46 dB.
- DynamicRange: 52 dB.
- Browse Mode: By row.
- Electronic Exposure: 1 to 510 row.
- Pixel Coverage: 3.6μm x 3.6μm.
- Duck Current: 12 mV/s at 60℃.
- PCB Size (L x W): Approx. 1.4 x 1.4 inch / 3.5 x 3.5 cm.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.