USB/TTL Raspberry Pi GPS tracker is a small GPS location module. It is using L80-39 GPS chip, which includes 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels. These features can improve its satellites connection speed.
GPS tracker has USB and TTL two ports, it is easy to be used with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, STM32 and other kind of micrcontrollers. And it is totally compatible with most of Raspberry Pi, like Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, A+, B+, Zero .etc.
The GPS module uses NMEA0183 communication protocol, integrated ultra-small SMA antenna connector.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.