We’ve been using and selling Analog Devices' ADXL accelerometers for a good while now, and now we’ve found another great part in the series! The ADXL362 is a complete 3-axis MEMS acceleration measurement system that operates at extremely low power consumption levels. It measures both dynamic acceleration, resulting from motion or shock, and static acceleration, such as tilt. It’s easy to communicate with the ADXL362 over SPI and built-in digital logic even enables autonomous operation for “wake-on-shake” operation.
We think this is a really cool device, so we spun up a breakout board! Now you can add low-power-consumption motion sensing to your next project!
- 3-Axis: ±2, ±4, ±8
- Ultralow Power
- SPI Digital Interface
- High Resolution: 1 mg/LSB
- Low Noise Down to 175 μg/√Hz
- Wide Voltage Range: 1.6 V to 3.5 V
- Adjustable Threshold for Motion Activation
- Measurement Ranges Selectable via SPI Command
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.