Create your very own Arduino-controlled 3-axis CNC machine with the gShield. The gShield for Arduino (formerly known as grblShield) is a complete hardware solution for Dank’s CNC motion control system called grbl. The gShield is compatible with the Uno and other 328p versions of the Arduino development platform. Version 5 is now compatible with running TinyG on the Arduino Due. The v5 power jumper simply allows the gShield to be run as a native 3.3v device from the Due, instead of a 5v device.
- 2.5 Amps per winding
- 12-30 Input Voltage
- Open Pin Pass Through
- 8x Microstepping
- Screw Down Terminal Voltage Input
- Hardware 3x Axis (x,y,z)
- 3x Robust TI DRV8818 Stepper Drivers
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.