This adapter board is designed to make it easier to use ARM dev boards that use slimmer 2x5 (0.05"/1.27mm pitch) SWD cables for programming. It's helpful for using products like the JTAGulator, STLink or SEGGER J-Link with tiny boards that use the 10-pin SWD programming connector, often Cortex M0 or M3's.
This board comes with no cables. It's really just the breakout board and some header if you need it - but is super helpful when you want to use JTAG/SWD debugging. We do stock the SWD cable if you need one here and have a 'classic' JTAG to SWD converter board here.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade