This adapter board is designed to make it easier to use ARM dev boards that use slimmer 2x5 (0.05"/1.27mm pitch) SWD cables for programming. It's helpful for using products like the JTAGulator, STLink or SEGGER J-Link with tiny boards that use the 10-pin SWD programming connector, often Cortex M0 or M3's.
This board comes with no cables. It's really just the breakout board and some header if you need it - but is super helpful when you want to use JTAG/SWD debugging. We do stock the SWD cable if you need one here and have a 'classic' JTAG to SWD converter board here.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.