These little cables are handy when programming or debugging a tiny board that uses 10-pin 1.27mm (0.05") pitch SWD programming connectors. Adafruit see these connectors often on ARM Cortex dev kits, and have a few handy in Adafruit's ARM-dev box. Adafruit thought you may want a backup cable as well, so now they are in the Adafruit shop!
One cable per order. The ribbon cable is 0.06mm/0.025" pitch and the connector is a 1.27mm (0.05") pitch 2x5 box. These are not for use with programming most AVRs or other large devices that have 0.1" pitch connectors so be aware which you need!
10-pin 2x5 Socket-Socket 1.27mm IDC (SWD) Cable - 150mm long (10:37)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.