This 1.27mm pitch, 2x5 male SMT Box Header is the same one used on our SWD Cable Breakout Board. The header alone is great if you want to incorporate this piece of hardware with your own software. Adafruit are specifically selling it so you can solder it onto Adafruit's nRF52 Feather to add SWD debug/connect capabilities. You could also straighten out the SMT pins to solder into a thru-hole connector.
This little guy will snap right into any 10-pin 2x5 socket-socket 1.27mm IDC (SWD) cable. In conjunction with these cables, they are handy when programming or debugging tiny boards. Adafruit see these connectors often on ARM Cortex dev kits, and have a few handy in Adafruit's ARM-dev box.
One header per order.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade