Detects sound that is greater than the ambient noise (adjustable sensitivity). Can operate from 3.3V to 5V.
- Adjustable sensitivity (via the onboard potentiometer)
- Operates from 3.3V to 5V
- Output is either high (sound detected) or low (no sound detected)
- Dimensions: 3x2x1.7cm
- Vcc: 3.3V to 5V DC
- GND: GND
- Out: Output signal
Instructions for Use:
- Set the desired sensitivity via the potentiometer (monitor the output while adjusting)
- Test by making a noise that is louder than the set threshold, the output will go from 0V (idle) to 5V (sound detected)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.