This RF adapter bit is great for anyone doing RF work. Depending on the dev-board and antenna you have, you may be faced with either RP-SMA or SMA connectors. Unfortunately they are not compatible! This adapter solves the problem with an SMA jack on one end and an RP-SMA Plug on the other. We also have the opposite 'flavor' available
Check your cable, connector and antenna to verify whether you need this adapter, or the other flavor. In specific, look for the center contact, is it an 'innie' or an 'outie'? This adapter is likely best used for connecting an SMA antenna to a board with an RP-SMA connector
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.