This beast is the Hitec HS-805BB servo. Able to take in 6 volts and deliver an impressive 343 oz-in. of maximum torque at 0.14 sec/60°, this is a heavy duty servo and is not to be taken lightly!
This high quality servo is perfect for your mechatronic needs and if you are looking to get into robotics, this is where to start. The HS-805BB servo comes standard with a 3-pin power and control cable, Y-harness, and all hardware listed below.
Note: This servo can draw around 800mA, so keep that in mind when planning a power supply.
- Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Torque: 274/343 oz-in. (4.8/6.0V)
- Speed: 0.19/0.14 sec/60° (4.8/6.0V)
- Direction: Clockwise/ Pulse Traveling 1500-1900usec
- Rotation: 180°
- Dual Ball Bearing
- Heavy Duty Nylon Gears
- 3-Pole Ferrite Motor
- D1 Heavy Duty Spline
- 1x HS-805BB Servo
- 1x Y-Harness
- 1x Circle Mega Horn
- 1x Four Point Mega Horn
- 1x Single Arm Mega Horn
- 4x Rubber Grommets
- 4x 2x15mm Phillips Screw
- 4x Brass Eyelets
- 66 x 30 x 57.6mm
- Wire Length: 300mm
- Weight: 152g
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.