Here, for all your mechatronic needs, is a simple, high quality continuous full-rotation servo motor. This servo is able to take in 6 volts and deliver 66.7 oz-in. of maximum torque at 70 r/min.
A standard 3-pin power and control cable is attached and all hardware listed below is included.
- Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Torque: 45.8/66.7 oz-in. (4.8/6.0V)
- Speed: 60/70 r/min (4.8/6.0V)
- Rotation: 360°
- Dual Ball Bearing
- 4 Plastic Gears + 1 Metal Gear
- 25T Spline
- Rest point adjustment
- 1x SM-S4303R High Torque Full Rotation Servo
- 1x Mounting Screw
- 1x Four Point Horn
- 1x Six Point Horn
- 2x Double Arm Horn (1x Large, 1x Medium)
- 2x Circle Horn (1x Large, 1x Medium)
- 4x Rubber Grommets
- 4x 2x15mm Phillips Screw
- 4x Brass Eyelets
- 42 x 39.5 x 22.5mm
- Wire length: 300mm
- Weight: 44g
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.