We have several LulzBot 3D Printers at Core Electronics that are running all day long for our own projects, along with fabrication of designs for makers around Australia.
These machines are professional grade devices that are world renowned for fast, accurate and reliable 3D printing.
Here are the requirements for this service:
- The 3D Model MUST be formatted as an STL or an OBJ file.
- The total material used must be less than 1000 grams and the Models must fit on 1 printer bed (that is 280mm by 280mm x 250mm). There's a service available for smaller items if required.
- Wall thickness must be 0.5mm or greater.
- If there are overhangs or features that require overhangs, then we will include support material automatically. We do not remove support material once finished, that's up to you!
- We only use PLA for this service. A variety of colours may be available upon request.
- This service is non-refundable. If your design contains errors or omissions then they will be committed to fabrication and are subject to the constraints of 3D Printing.
How does this service work?
- Add this service by clicking the "Add to cart" button above, continue through to checkout for payment.
- Once your order is placed, we will send you an email requesting the STL file.
- We will 3D Print your model in 1-3 business days (typically 1-2 business days)
- We will ship the model to you or made available for pickup (whichever you chose during checkout)
- Use proven designs that are safe for 3D Printing.
- If designing your own 3D Model, then ensure you design it with the constraints of 3D printing in mind.
- If you have chosen the wrong material weight option, we will contact you to arrange payment for the difference.
- Be sure to design your model files to the correct scale.
Note: This is not a guaranteed service. If your 3D print fails due to a design issue (that affects the physical manufacturing process) then we generally do not re-attempt the print and will get in touch with you. We reserve the right to assess 3D models and cancel an order for any reason (such as an impractical design, not suited for 3D printing).
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.