Saleae are renowned for their sleek, light-weight software and high quality Logic Analyser products. The "Logic" model provides debugging of 8 digital waveforms such as I2C, SPI or general digital IO lines. It's also great for those reverse engineering projects. Supports signals 5V and lower.
Includes everything you need in a compact carrying case. Test leads can be disconnected from the Logic unit. This makes it easy to remove the expensive portion of Logic from a board when you've got lots of hooks in place.
Software is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- USB 2.0 Cable (5')
- Sampling rates up to 24MHz @8 bits
- 9 ultra-flexible test lead set
- 9 E-Z Hook XKM Micro-Hook
- -0.5V to 5.25V operating voltage
- Input low voltage: -0.5 to 0.8V
- Input high voltage: 2 to 5.25V
- 24MHz maximum sample rate
- 200M samples
- 4 x 4 x 1 cm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.