Saleae are renowned for their sleek, light-weight software and high quality Logic Analyser products. The "Logic" model provides debugging of 8 digital waveforms such as I2C, SPI or general digital IO lines. It's also great for those reverse engineering projects. Supports signals 5V and lower.
Includes everything you need in a compact carrying case. Test leads can be disconnected from the Logic unit. This makes it easy to remove the expensive portion of Logic from a board when you've got lots of hooks in place.
Software is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- USB 2.0 Cable (5')
- Sampling rates up to 24MHz @8 bits
- 9 ultra-flexible test lead set
- 9 E-Z Hook XKM Micro-Hook
- -0.5V to 5.25V operating voltage
- Input low voltage: -0.5 to 0.8V
- Input high voltage: 2 to 5.25V
- 24MHz maximum sample rate
- 200M samples
- 4 x 4 x 1 cm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade