This is a simple RS232 to RS485 converter that is self powered using the TX, RX or RTS, CTS signals for power. The RS232 is DB9 female connector, and the RS422 side is a DB9 male or 4 position terminal block.
It is able to convert RS232 signal to RS485 balanced differential signal and extend the communication distance to 1.2km,
It is passive and doesn't require external power.
It is compatible with DFRobot's URM04 ultrasonic sensor.
- Opto isolation
- Lighting & surge protectors
- Compatible withEIA/TIA RS232 Standard and RS485 Standard
- Working Mode:Asynchronous, Half-duplex, Differential Transmission
- Transmission Media:Twisted Pair or Shielded Twisted Pair
- Transmission Rate:300bps -115.2K bps
- Transmission Distance:1200m(RS485), 5m(RS232)
- Working Environment:25 -70 degree (Temperature) , 5% - 95% (Humidity)
- Dimension:3.25" x 1.25" x 0.6"(L * W * T)
- Net Weight: 36g
- CE/FCC/Rohs Compliant
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.