Romeo is an All-in-One Arduino compatible microcontroller especially designed for robotics applications from DFRobot. It benefits from the Arduino open source platform, it is supported by thousands of open source codes, and can easily be expanded with your Arduino-comaptible shields. The integrated 2 way DC motor driver and wireless socket allows you to start your project immediatly without the need for an additional motor driver.
This RoMeo BLE controller inherits all functions of Romeo all-in-one controller, on the basis of which it integrates Bluetooth 4.0 wireless communication function. You can describe it as a control board specially designed for robot applications, carrying the gene of Bluetooth 4.0 and being compatible with Arduino.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Bootloader: Arduino UNO
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Transmission range: 70m in free space
- Support bluetooth remote update the Arduino program
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support iBeacons
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Support Transparent communication through Serial
- Support the master-salve machine switch
- Support usb update BLE chip program
- 14 Digital I/O ports
- 6 PWM Outputs (Pin11, Pin10, Pin9, Pin6, Pin5, Pin3)
- 8 10-bit analog input ports
- 3 I2Cs
- Two way H-bridged Motor Driver with 2A maximum current
- 5 Buttons
- Support Male and Female Pin Header
- Integrated sockets for APC220 RF Module
- Power Supply Port: USB or DC2.1
- External Power Supply Range: 5-23V
- DC output: 5V/3.3V
- Auto sensing/switching external power input
- Size: 94mm x 80mm
- Romeo BLE (Arduino Compatible Atmega 328) x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.