This is an ultra small Dual DC motor driver for some room limited projects. UVLO (Under Voltage Latch-Out) features a safe guard for your system. It is very considerate to own an Photo Coupler isolation for all the signals in case of that the motor's Reverse Current would interfere the control signals. Besides all, all the interfaces includes ESD (electro-static discharge) protection.
- Voltage supply: DC 7 ~ 24 V
- Voltage supply limit: 6.5 ~ 27 V
- Control signal Level (Compatible 3.3V/5V)
- High: DC 3.0 ~ 6.5 V
- Low: DC0 ~ 0.8 V
- Output Channel: 2
- Control signal current: 3 ~ 11 mA (Each route)
- Maximum continuous operating current: 7 A
- Peak current: 50 A
- Speed control: PWM
- Minimum valid Pulse Width: 5 us
- Working Temperature: -25 ~ 85 °C
- Mounting Hole: M3
- Dimension (Length * Width * Height): 55 x 55(mm)/2.165 x 2.165(in)
- Weight: 32g
- 7A Dual DC Motor Driver x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.