As multifunction, high performance and portable generators, the DG1000Z series are ideal for a variety of applications including education, R&D, production and testing.
DG1000Z series function/arbitrary waveform generators are multifunction generators that combine many functions in one, including Function Generator, Arbitrary Waveform Generator, Noise Generator, Pulse Generator, Harmonics Generator, Analog/Digital Modulator and Counter.
- Innovative SiFi (Signal Fidelity): generate arb waveform point-bypoint, precisely adjustable sample rate and low jitter (200ps)
- Arbitrary waveform memory: 2Mpts (standard), 16Mpts (optional)
- Standard 2 full functional channels can be used as two independent generators
- ±1ppm frequency stability, -125dBc/Hz phase noise
- Built-in 8 orders harmonics generator
- Built-in 7 digits/s full function frequency counter with 200MHz bandwidth
- Up to 160 built-in waveforms
- 200MS/s sample rate, 14bits vertical resolution
- Convenient arbitrary waveform editing interface
- Versatile modulation types: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM
- Standard waveform summing function
- Standard channel track function
- Standard interfaces: USB Host & Device, LAN(LXI Core Device 2011)
- 3.5 inch TFT colour display
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Rigol DG1022 vs Siglent SDG1025 vs Siglent SDG1032X - Function Generator Shootout
In this article I'll compare three popular Arbitrary function generators. They are all about the same price point and popular among makers. The models up for review are: Rigol DG1022 (data) Siglent SDG1025 ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our Rigol DP-832 Power Supply Review
The Rigol DP-832 is a 3-channel, benchtop power supply suitable for a serious maker, makerspace or product developer. In this video I'll take you on a tour of the supply's operation and give my two cents on things I like and dislike. Ke...
- Our Rigol DS1054Z Oscilloscope Review
The quality and features in entry-level 'scopes has made a huge jump in recent years - In a nutshell, the 4-channel Rigol DS1054Z oscilloscope delivers tremendous bang for your buck. The DS1054Z is so well outfitted, I'd be happy if...
- Using your Arbitrary Waveform Generator
By now you are aware that when it comes to measuring electronic signals, oscilloscopes are what you are going to be using. However, if you were providing a circuit with a particular signal, a function generator is the perfect tool for that job! If...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade