The Rigol DS1054Z represents a remarkable breakthrough in price and performance. It's one of the best general-purpose 4 channel digital storage oscilloscopes available for the maker electronics space.
The DS1000Z series features a high-quality screen with an excellent easy to use interface that lets you access signal information such as frequency, period, rise time, pulse width and much more!
The deep, 12Mpts as standard (now upgraded to 24Mpts!), memory allows you to make full use of the 1GSa/s sample rate – either for incredible zoom on a captured waveform or to maximise sample rate for a given time-sweep. The DS1054Z brings 4 channel oscilloscopes within reach of every service department, hobbyist workbench and educational laboratory around Australia.
The Rigol DS1054Z Highlights
- 4 channels, 4 probes included
- 50MHz bandwidth
- Now with options pre-installed:
- Waveform Recording - REC-DS1000Z
- Serial Trigger & Decode - SA-DS1000Z
- Deep Memory - MEM-DS1000Z
- Advanced Triggering - AT-DS1000Z
- 1GS/s real-time sample rate
- 12Mpts standard memory depth
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames real-time waveform recording option
- Low noise floor,dynamic range: 1mV/div to 10V/div
- Complete connectivity: LAN (LXI Core device 2011), USB host & device, AUX
- 7-inch WVGA (800x480) display with multiple intensity level waveform display
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Update Firmware on Rigol Oscilloscopes
This tutorial will show you how to update the software on your Rigol Oscilloscope. This will unlock the latest features as well as solve some bugs. What you will need. Rigol Digital OscilloScope (1054Z or 1104Z) USB thumb drive (any will do) ...
- Our Rigol DS1054Z Oscilloscope Review
The quality and features in entry-level 'scopes has made a huge jump in recent years - In a nutshell, the 4-channel Rigol DS1054Z oscilloscope delivers tremendous bang for your buck. The DS1054Z is so well outfitted, I'd be happy if...
- Our Recommendation for your first Benchtop Oscilloscope
You’ve been working on that project for days, even weeks, and you’ve gone through all the steps of the process; meticulously ensuring everything is above board. And yet, for some unexplainable reason, your circuit is acting out. Naturall...
- Rigol DG1022 vs Siglent SDG1025 vs Siglent SDG1032X - Function Generator Shootout
In this article I'll compare three popular Arbitrary function generators. They are all about the same price point and popular among makers. The models up for review are: Rigol DG1022 (data) Siglent SDG1025 ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.