The Rigol DS1054Z represents a remarkable breakthrough in price and performance. It's one of the best general purpose 4 channel digital storage oscilloscopes you can get for the price.
Rigol's UltraVision multi-level intensity grading display makes waveforms crisp and clear on the display. The deep 12Mpts standard memory allowing you to sample waveforms over longer periods of time without wasting the 1GSa/s sample rate. The waveform capture rate is key in finding runt waveforms that occur sometimes when you are debugging your circuit. The 1054z has a capture rate of 30,000 wfms meaning you will be well equipped to handle any runts that come your way. Optional serial bus triggering comes with your scope allowing you to trigger & decode from RS232, I2C and SPI serial buses. The DS1054Z brings 4 channel oscilloscopes within reach of every service department, hobbyist workbench and educational laboratory around Australia.
The Rigol DS1054Z Highlights
- 4 channels, 4 probes included
- 50MHz bandwidth
- 1GS/s real-time sample rate
- 12Mpts standard memory depth
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames real-time waveform recording option
- Low noise floor,dynamic range: 1mV/div to 10V/div
- Optional serial bus triggering and decoding (RS232, I2C, SPI)
- Complete connectivity: LAN (LXI Core device 2011), USB host & device, AUX
- 7 inch WVGA (800x480) display with multiple intensity level waveform display
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Our Recommendation for your first Benchtop Oscilloscope
You’ve been working on that project for days, even weeks, and you’ve gone through all the steps of the process; meticulously ensuring everything is above board. And yet, for some unexplainable reason, your circuit is acting out. Naturall...
- How to log measurements using a Mooshimeter
The Mooshimeter is one of our favorite multimeters here at Core Electronics! If you haven't heard about them before, then take a quick look at our review. One of the most popular features of the Mooshimeter is the ability to log voltage/amperage...
- Rigol's PC software: Ultra-Sigma and beyond
One fantastic feature, common to every piece of equipment covered over our past few tutorials, is the ability to connect your equipment to a local PC. Allowing you to monitor and use your oscilloscope and/or waveform generator simultaneously via a PC...
- Oscilloscope Triggers: A quick what and how
So we have vertical graphing of voltage and horizontal sweep, but our signal is just going to go bananas on our screen if we don't sweep at the same point in the waveform. That's where triggers come in, allowing us multiple ways to fix our signal t...
- A guide to Digital Storage Oscilloscopes (DSOs)
An Oscilloscope is a particularly versatile piece of test and measuring equipment. They will (very accurately) display a graph of voltage change over time, allowing us to observe how voltage changes across a circuit in real time! We call these observ...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.