The Rigol DS1054Z represents a remarkable breakthrough in price and performance. It's one of the best general-purpose 4 channel digital storage oscilloscopes you can get for the price.
The deep, 12Mpts as standard, memory allows you to make full use of the 1GSa/s sample rate – either for incredible zoom on a captured waveform or to maximise sample rate for a given time-sweep. Optional serial bus decoding will allow you to capture and decode common serial protocols (e.g. RS232, I2C, SPI). The DS1054Z brings 4 channel oscilloscopes within reach of every service department, hobbyist workbench and educational laboratory around Australia.
The Rigol DS1054Z Highlights
- 4 channels, 4 probes included
- 50MHz bandwidth
- 1GS/s real-time sample rate
- 12Mpts standard memory depth
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames real-time waveform recording option
- Low noise floor,dynamic range: 1mV/div to 10V/div
- Optional serial bus triggering and decoding (RS232, I2C, SPI)
- Complete connectivity: LAN (LXI Core device 2011), USB host & device, AUX
- 7 inch WVGA (800x480) display with multiple intensity level waveform display
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Our Rigol DS1054Z Oscilloscope Review
The quality and features in entry-level 'scopes has made a huge jump in recent years - In a nutshell, the 4-channel Rigol DS1054Z oscilloscope delivers tremendous bang for your buck. The DS1054Z is so well outfitted, I'd be happy if...
- Our Recommendation for your first Benchtop Oscilloscope
You’ve been working on that project for days, even weeks, and you’ve gone through all the steps of the process; meticulously ensuring everything is above board. And yet, for some unexplainable reason, your circuit is acting out. Naturall...
- Our Rigol DS1104Z Oscilloscope Review
The 4-channel Rigol DS1104Z oscilloscope is a 100MHz powerhouse. The DS1104Z is almost identical to its little brother, the DS1054Z, but brings to the table twice the bandwidth. The 1000Z line of oscilloscopes from Rigol is one of our fa...
- Our Rigol DP-832 Power Supply Review
The Rigol DP-832 is a 3-channel, benchtop power supply suitable for a serious maker, makerspace or product developer. In this video I'll take you on a tour of the supply's operation and give my two cents on things I like and dislike. Ke...
- How to log measurements using a Mooshimeter
The Mooshimeter is one of our favorite multimeters here at Core Electronics! If you haven't heard about them before, then take a quick look at our review. One of the most popular features of the Mooshimeter is the ability to log voltage/amperage...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.