This is the MS5803-14BA Pressure Sensor Breakout, a high resolution pressure sensor with both an I2C and SPI interface. This MEMS pressure sensor measures the absolute pressure of the fluid around it which includes air, water, and anything else that acts like a viscous fluid. Depending on how you interpret the data, you can determine altitude, water depth, or any other tasks that require an accurate pressure reading. What makes the MS5803-14BA unique is the the gel membrane and antimagnetic stainless steel cap that protects against 30 bar water pressure.
We have broken out all the pins you need including GND and 3.3V for power, SDA/SDI and SCL/SCLK for an I2C interface and SD0, AD/CS, and PS for a SPI interface. The MS5803-14BA Breakout offers a resolution range of 1 / 0.6 / 0.4 / 0.3 / 0.2 mbar. Be aware that to switch between I2C and SPI interfaces a little bit of soldering between solder pads will be required, check the hookup guide below for more information.
- Operating Voltage - 1.8 to 3.6 V
- Peak Supply Current - 1.4 mA
- Operating Range - 0 to 14 bar
- Resolution - 1 / 0.6 / 0.4 / 0.3 / 0.2 mbar
- I2C and SPI Interface
- Gel Protected
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.