How good is your multimeter really? Or maybe your analog converter needs a good reference? Or lets say you want to test your microcontroller's conversion accuracy & precision. If only you had a dependable, high precision, rock-solid voltage reference. Now you know why Adafruit made this very cute and useful little breakout board. It has two very high precision shunt-type voltage references with 750 ohm biasing resistors. One is 2.048V (great for 3.3V reference systems) and the other is 4.096 (great for 5V). Both are 0.1% accuracy!
Using is easy, just power with about 5V-12V, or 3V if you want only the 2V reference to work. Then measure the voltage on the output. Note that these are not regulators - you can't power anything off the output. They are for measurements only. For more details, check the LM4040 Datasheet for more information.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.