How good is your multimeter really? Or maybe your analog converter needs a good reference? Or lets say you want to test your microcontroller's conversion accuracy & precision. If only you had a dependable, high precision, rock-solid voltage reference. Now you know why Adafruit made this very cute and useful little breakout board. It has two very high precision shunt-type voltage references with 750 ohm biasing resistors. One is 2.048V (great for 3.3V reference systems) and the other is 4.096 (great for 5V). Both are 0.1% accuracy!
Using is easy, just power with about 5V-12V, or 3V if you want only the 2V reference to work. Then measure the voltage on the output. Note that these are not regulators - you can't power anything off the output. They are for measurements only. For more details, check the LM4040 Datasheet for more information.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade