These universal mounting hubs are designed to work with most 4 mm diameter shafts, including round shafts, and “D” shafts. Each of the two included hubs has four mounting holes for #4-40 screws (not included), letting you mount custom wheels or mechanisms to your motors. The two included #4-40 hex set screws (one for each hub) allow secure coupling of shaft to hub, and a 0.05″ hex wrench (often the smallest size in SAE Allen wrench sets) is included for use with the set screws. A dimension diagram of the hub is available under the resources tab.
The picture to the right shows a hub with Pololu’s 25:1 metal gearmotor 20Dx44L mm and a Pololu 20D mm metal gearmotor bracket. These hubs will work with any Pololu 20D mm metal gearmotor or 25D mm metal gearmotor, and they also work with 60 mm, 70 mm, 80 mm, and 90 mm Pololu wheels.
|Pololu wheels with 90, 80, 70, and 60mm diameters in three colors: blue, red, and yellow.|
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.