This is a simple ~140RPM (no load), DC planetary gearmotor. This motor is great for various applications such as robotics, electric locks, household automation, and small actuators.
The supply voltage range is 6VDC - 24VDC with the polarity maker at the base of the motor. The planetary gear box, mounted on top of the motor housing, gives this motor a relatively large stall torque for its size. The overall body of the motor is made of metal, with the exception of the set of planet gears on the first input gear set, which are plastic.
This planetary gearmotor has an over all body dimension of 76.1mm length with a 22mm diameter while the drive shaft is 12mm in length and 6mm in diameter.
- Body Dimensions:
- 22mm diameter
- 76.1mm overall length
- Drive Shaft Dimensions:
- 12mm length
- 6mm diameter
- Planetary Gears:
- Material: Plastic and Metal
- Gear Ratio: 1/84
- Rated Load: 1.5kgf-cm
- Min. Stall Torque: 5.6kgf-cm
- Operating Voltage Range: 6VDC ~ 24VDC
- Graphite motor brush
- Max Stall Current: 1.3A
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.