Push once to turn on, push again to turn off! This clicky switch makes a great power switch or mode toggler. Adafruit like this switch because it's breadboard friendly and more fun than a power switch. Can reliably handle up to 500mA and up to 50V. This is a really satisfying switch.
The leads are not on a perfect 0.1" grid so for use with a breadboard just bend the leads out just a tad and snap into a solderless breadboard or perfboard.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade