Have your next project be controlled by your muscles with this pack of Muscle Sensor Surface EMG Electrodes! Pair the electrodes with the MyoWare Muscle Sensor and a microcontroller (ie. Arduino, or anything else with analog input reading ability) to create a DIY low-cost version of an EMG or an electromyograph!
Electromyography is an electrodiagnostic medicine technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles. Use these sensors in prosthetics, robotics, and so much more!
The H124SG Covidien electrode type has a pre-gelled adhesive side with non-irritating gel, especially developed to prevent allergic reactions. The foam electrode is latex free and therefore suitable for every skin type.
The snap-on connector can easily be pushed on or removed from the electrode lead on the MyoWare. Therefore you have optimal user friendliness as you dispose this electrode after every session! No more greasy electrodes as the H124SG will cover the surface of the electrode. This also extends the life of your electrodes.
Note: MyoWare Muscle Sensor and microcontroller not included
- Datasheet - Note: This lists the product as a package of x50 electrodes, but Adafruit are selling them in smaller packs of x6!
- Diameter (one electrode): 23.9mm / 0.94"
- Weight (one electrode): 0.6g
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.