Multicore 60/40 C511 5C 0.56mm 0.25kg Overview
Multicore Crystal solid fluxes for cored solder wires have been specially formulated to complement No Clean wave and reflow soldering processes. They are also applicable to repair operations carried out after a cleaning process, eliminating the need for further cleaning.
Features & Benefits of Multicore 60/40 C511 5C 0.56mm 0.25kg
- Fast soldering – range of activities to suit all applications
- Good spread on copper, brass and nickel
- Clear residues
- Heat stable – low spitting
- Mild odour
Multicore 60/40 C511 5C 0.56mm 0.25kg Literature Downloads
(Please click title to download)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.