ROSIN BASED CORED SOLDER WIRE FLUXES
Properties of Multicore 362 and 366 solid fluxes for cored solder wire:
- Good wetting on most common surfaces
- Two activity levels: Multicore 362 for general work and Multicore 366 for more difficult surfaces
- Fast soldering
- Rosin based
- Halide activated
Multicore 362 and 366 cored wires are manufactured with a range of flux contents. Although users will normally be using products with a nominal flux content of 3%. Multicore 362 and 366 cored wires are available in a variety of alloys conforming to J-STD-006 and EN 29453 or alloys conforming to similar national or international standards. For details refer to document “Properties of Alloys used in Cored Solder Wires”. A wide range of wire diameters is available. Alternative flux contents and alloys may be manufactured to special order.
Alloys: The alloys used for Multicore flux cored solder wires conform to the purity requirements of the common national and international standards. A wide range of wire diameters is available manufactured to close dimensional tolerances. For details refer to document “Properties of Alloys used in Cored Solder Wires”.
Flux: Multicore 362 and 366 solid flux leave dry and nonsticky residues. In use its odour is typically that of rosin fluxes.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.