ROSIN BASED CORED SOLDER WIRE FLUXES
Properties of Multicore 362 and 366 solid fluxes for cored solder wire:
- Good wetting on most common surfaces
- Two activity levels: Multicore 362 for general work and Multicore 366 for more difficult surfaces
- Fast soldering
- Rosin based
- Halide activated
Multicore 362 and 366 cored wires are manufactured with a range of flux contents. Although users will normally be using products with a nominal flux content of 3%. Multicore 362 and 366 cored wires are available in a variety of alloys conforming to J-STD-006 and EN 29453 or alloys conforming to similar national or international standards. For details refer to document “Properties of Alloys used in Cored Solder Wires”. A wide range of wire diameters is available. Alternative flux contents and alloys may be manufactured to special order.
Alloys: The alloys used for Multicore flux cored solder wires conform to the purity requirements of the common national and international standards. A wide range of wire diameters is available manufactured to close dimensional tolerances. For details refer to document “Properties of Alloys used in Cored Solder Wires”.
Flux: Multicore 362 and 366 solid flux leave dry and nonsticky residues. In use its odour is typically that of rosin fluxes.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade