This encoder motor is capable of driving two DC motors or one encoder motor. It has 16 pins, allowing you to connect with MegaPi by simply plugging in. The motor driver IC on the board is TB6612, which is a high efficiency MOSFET driver with low heat dissipation. Overcurrent protection included to prevent the driver IC from burning out.
• 6 V to 12 V motor supply rang;
• 1 A maximum continuous current per motor (2 A peak);
• Over-current protection;
• Capable of driving one encoder driver (white interface) or two DC motors (green interface);
• Color-code male and female pins ensure connecting with MegaPi correctly;
• TVS protection included in the interface for driving encoder motors;
• Small size for easy connecting with MegaPi;
• Motor driver: TB6612FNG
• Motor channels: 2
• Minimum operating voltage: 6 V
• Maximum operating voltage: 12 V
• Logic voltage: 5V
• Continuous output current per channel: 1 A
• Peak output current per channel: 2 A
• 1.5cm x 3.0cm
• MegaPi: http://learn.makeblock.com/megapi/
• Arduino IDE: http://learn.makeblock.com/learning-arduino/
•Makeblock HD App: http://learn.makeblock.com/makeblock-app-hd/
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.