This fantastic light disc consists of 7 SMD RGB LED. It illustrates a beautiful color combination much better than traditional RGB led. You can control the LEDs via the RGB pins. By pulse-width-modulating the pins any color can be created by mixing different amounts of red, green, and blue. Running from a 5V source, these LEDs are painfully bright. With a proper case, a beautiful mood light is just up and running.
Ideal for Arduino lighting project. It can be powered by Arduino Digital Pin out with only USB power supply.
It has buildin resistor, it will work flawlessly with Arudino 5V power.
The image above is using this light disc with a glass cover, with proper sensor, you can make your own mood light or music light
- Power Supply: 5V
- Current Consumption: 60mA each with 420mA in total
- 7 SMD RGB LED
- 6000 mcd
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.