This is a high-quality, optical, rotary encoder with standard quadrature configuration. Each channel is 400 pulse/rev giving a combined maximum of 1600 edge/rev in dual-phase (4x) output. Use it for speed (angular velocity) or relative position measurement.
Outputs are open-collector (NPN), so you can connect them directly with a microcontroller (Arduino, STM32, PLC) with internal pull-up resistors enabled.
Note: If you want to visualise the output on an oscilloscope, you'll need pull-up resistors on the outputs.
- Supply Voltage: 4.8V ~ 24v
- Encoder Body Size: Φ39× 36.5mm
- Output Shaft Diameter: Φ6 × 13mm
- Outside Shaft Platform: Φ20 × 4.85 mm
- Fixing Holes Screws: M3
- Weight: 234 g
- Max speed: 5000 rpm
- Encoder x1
- Encoder mounting bracket x1
- 6mm coupling x1
- Screw accessories x1
- 10K resistors x2
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade