- - Dot Matrix: 96 x 96 Pixels
- - Color: Grayscale Display (16 Gray shades)
- - Supports both Normal and Inverse Color Display
- - Supports Continuous Horizontal Scrolling
- - Grove compatible 4pin I2C connector
- - Works with both 5V and 3.3V logic MCUs
- - Interface: I2C
- - Wide range of operating temperature: -40 °C ~ 70 °C
- APPLICATION IDEAS
- - Graphic display adapter for Seeeduino and Arduino using Grove stem board
- - Display adapter for any 5V or 3.3V MCU which supports I2C interface
- - Can be used with mbed microcontroller
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.
It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.