Diffused 5mm tri-color LEDs with separate red, green and blue LED chips inside! Nice indicator, and fun to color-swirl. 60 degree viewing angle. Adafruit like diffused RGB LEDs because they color mix inside instead of appearing as 3 distinct LEDs.
These are Common-Anode type which means you connect one pin to 5V or so and then tie the other three legs to ground through a resistor. We carry and use CA more than CC because multi-LED driver chips (such as the TLC5940/TLC5941) are often designed exclusively for CA and can't be used with Common-Cathode.
- Pack of 25 diffused RGB LEDs
- 5mm diameter
- Red: 630 nm wavelength, Green: 525 nm, Blue: 460 nm
- Red: 1.9-2.3V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current, Green: 3.0-3.4V, Blue: 3.0-3.4V
- Red: 3000 mcd typical brightness, Green: 5000 mcd, Blue: 900 mcd
- FD-5WSRGB-A Datasheet
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.