Having difficulty attaching a PCB? This kit is especially useful when there are no mounting holes - as with the original Raspberry Pi. Instead of gluing, taping, epoxying, etc. use these elegant standoffs. They have these round hook things that are designed to grip standard 0.062" thickness PCBs either by the edge or by the corner.
Comes in a pack of 4 with matching #6 thread forming screws. Ideal for use with up to 1/8" mounting material. Adafruit have these as part of the Pi Dish kit and they work really well!
Datasheet for the nylon standoff Values for this item from the datasheet match part TCEHCBS-4-01: A: 1/4" (6.4mm) B: 13/64" (5.2mm)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.