Bluno Mega2560 inherits the numerous ports and the abundant resources of Mega series, and adds Bluetooth 4.0 wireless communication function. It has 54 digital I/O (input/output) ports (15 of which can be used as PWM output), 16 analog input and 4 UART (hardware serial ports), and uses 16 MHz imported crystal oscillators. So, if you are feeling a lack of ports or desire more RAM, flash or EEPROM memories, here is the answer. With it's bootloader it can directly download programs via USB without any other external flashing devices. Mega 2560 has twice as big memory space as 1280 and 256k flash memory. Bluno Mega2560 has two options for the power supply system, including USB power supply or external power supply. The power supply will be automatically switched. External power supply can use an adapter or a battery and the range of voltage limit of the control board is from 5V to 23V.
BLUNO MEGA integrates a TI CC2540 BT 4.0 chip. It allows wireless programming via BLE, supports Bluetooth HID, AT command to config BLE and you can upgrade BLE firmware easily. What's more, fully compatible with all Arduino Mega pins which any project made with Mega can directly go "Blue"!
- Clock frequency: 16MHZ
- Transmission distance: 70m in open space
- Support bluetooth remote update the Arduino program
- Support bluetooth HID
- Support iBeacons
- Support by the AT command to debug the BLE
- Support transparent transmission serial port
- Support the master-slave machine switch
- Support usb update BLE chip program
- Working voltage：+5V
- External input voltage (recommended)：7 ~ 12V DC
- External input voltage (range)：6 ~ 20V DC
- Digital I/O outputs: 54 (14 PWM outputs)
- Analog inputs: 16
- I/O current: 40mA
- Flash capacity: 256KB (4k for bootloader)
- Static storage capacity of SRAM: 8KB
- Memory capacity of EEPROM: 4KB
- Size: 108 x 54mm
- BLUNO MEGA 2560 x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.