These wheels are designed to press-fit securely onto the 3mm D output shafts on many of Pololu's gearmotors, including Pololu's micro metal gearmotors and Pololu's plastic gearmotors with 3mm D-shafts. They also work with Pololu's 35:1 and 115:1 15.5D metal gearmotors, as well as with Pololu's selection of Solarbotics metal gear motors. These are the same wheels that are used on the 3pi robot. They are available with white plastic hubs or black plastic hubs.
- Diameter: 1.26″ (32 mm)
- Width of tire: 0.26″ (6.5 mm)
- Weight: 0.11 oz (3.2 g)
- Shaft type: 3mm “D”
Pololu have similar wheels available in different sizes and colors:
|Pololu wheels with 90, 80, 70, 60, and 32mm diameters.|
|Hub diagram with dimensions of the Pololu Wheel 32×7mm.|
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.