- MCU, 8BIT, AVR, 32K FLASH, 28PDIP
- Controller Family/Series: AVR MEGA
- Core Size: 8bit
- No. of I/O's: 23
- Program Memory Size: 32 KB
- EEPROM Memory Size: 1KB
- RAM Memory Size: 2KB
- CPU Speed: 20MHz
- Oscillator Type: External, Internal
- No. of Timers: 3
- Peripherals: ADC, Comparator, RTC
- Embedded Interface Type: I2C, SPI, USART
- No. of PWM Channels: 6
- Digital IC Case Style: DIP
- Supply Voltage Range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- C Programming for Makers
Welcome to the C Programming Workshop for Makers! Here you'll be able to follow along with our series of easily digestible videos that cover everything you'll need to know to on your way with C programming and start making awesome projects. As you pr...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Making a dumb coffee grinder slightly less dumb. This is a programmable timer tethered to a Rancilio Rocky coffee grinder. The Rocky is a "dumb" grinder and electrically very simple. Basically it's an ac motor with an on/off switch and a momentary push-button to grind. This project adds an electronic timer so that repeatable grind quantities can be produced without having to stand over the grinder. Features: - Four programmable ...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.